Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome

In just a few days, I will embark on a journey across the US, visiting Street Churches that are part of the Ecclesia network.  My first trip will be to the Northeast where I will visit street ministires in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.  In each of these locations, mainline churches are taking Christ to the streets, to people who feel abandoned and rejected by inside churches and who often are living on the streets themselves.

Join me in my travels over the next 3 months.   Experience the Church outside and share in my reflections.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing God in the places you Journey too, my friend! My prayers will be with you!
    FR. Lee Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Are you coming to Atlanta? Can't wait to read of your experiences.

    ReplyDelete